Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Psst.. Here's a Celebrity Skin Care Secret!

Hello again,
As I was thinking about what my next blog post would be for this week, I went and got some coffee, then went to start getting ready for work. The first thing I did was pick up my Clairsonic Mia 2 face brush, and at that point I new I had to share information on this beauty secret with you that tons of celebrities are using today.

I first heard about the Clairsonic brush from Courtney Kerr ( Bravo celebrity) on Twitter. She runs a very successful fashion blog and when someone asked her how she keeps her skin so flawless she replied "Clairsonic brush, you'll thank me." I've come to trust her opinion on things, fashion and beauty included, so I decided to buy a Mia 2and try this little secret out for myself.


The Clairsonic Face Brushes use patented sonic technology to cleanse pores of environmental toxins, makeup, and bacteria without abrasion or harsh chemicals. According to Clairsonic, these brushes remove greater than 6x more makeup and increase skin absorption, making skin more receptive to skin care ingredients. Skin looks and feels more hydrated and users will see a reduction in dry skin patches, oily areas, and blemishes. Lastly, pore size, fine lines, and wrinkles appear smaller.

These brushes are waterproof, rechargeable, and have many brush heads to choose from, such as: deep pore, sensitive, acne, normal, delicate, and body brush. In doing some research, I found that Courtney is not the only celebrity that uses Clairsonic brushes, others include: Hilary Scott (Lady Antebellum); Nikki Reed (Twilight); Natalie Coughlin (Olympic swimmer); Yvette Nicole Brown (Community); Ashley Greene (Twilight); Courteney Cox (Cougar Town and Friends); and Nina Dobrev (Vampire Diaries).

The Verdict: After just two washes with my brush, I noticed the normal dry patch in my t-zone had vanished! Also, my skin looked freshly exfoliated and the natural moisture of my skin was brought to the surface, giving me a more youthful look. I bought my Mia 2 for $125, but that's a small price to pay if I don't have to get facials regularly because of this brush. All in all, well worth the money! Seriously go get one now- and don't forget to register your product online. You will automatically receive a $25 coupon on your next $50 purchase from the web site.

Clairsonic brushes are available at stores such as Ulta, Sephoria, Dillard's and Macy's. Also, you can purchase all Clairsonic products online at www.clairsonic.com.

Until next time!

Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment