Saturday, March 15, 2014

My Top 10 Twitter Topics This Week

Hola!
Particularly this week, a lot of Twitter topics have gotten my attention. With it being award and premiere season, it seems like there are an array of hot topics in pop culture right now. I'd like to dedicate this blog to my Top 10 Twitter Topics this week.

1. Lupito Nyong'o has a boyfriend... and it's not Jared Leto.
Hearts break around the world now that everyone knows "Japito" is not happening. Lupito has reportedly been dating rapper K'naan since September of last year.

2. Dancing with the Stars finally returns on Monday, March 17
Mark your calendars and set your DVRs- the joy of glitter and spray tans come back to our television in 2 short days! Tune in Monday on ABC at 7 p.m.

3. When will the Biebs be stopped?!
Anyone else disgusted by Justin Bieber's deposition video posted online? Why isn't he in rehab while being watched 24/7? And where is his mother?!

4. Kenya Moore and Brandi Glanville on Celebrity Apprentice?!
With two weeks to go until the premiere, TMZ is reporting that Kenya and Brandi have joined the cast of Celebrity Apprentice. Keep in mind, these ladies aren't particularly fond of each other.

5. Scandal fans: #whogotshot?!
Rejection can make a person act out in crazy ways, but I never thought I would see Jake Ballard (Scott Foley) actually shoot someone. Our good guy on Scandal has gone bad. Can Olivia clean this up?



Top 10 Twitter Topics

6. I'm 31 years old and still love The Muppets
I, for one, am very excited about the new Muppets movie out on March 21 and am getting a kick out of all the publicity for it.

7. Scarlett Johansson is now just a pregnant freak of nature.
Did you guys see her in that black and white outfit she wore to the Hollywood premiere of " Captain America: The Winter Soldier?" We all knew she was breathtaking before she was pregnant, but is it possible she's more gorgeous with a baby bump? I think so.

8. What was The Bachelor Juan Pablo thinking?
Juan Pablo actually expressed to Clare that he enjoyed hooking up with her but didn't know her.Even though I'm sure many guys have had his same thought, it doesn't mean you should verbalize it.  Helloo? Anyone up there? Moving on...

9. This week, Drew Brees had his eighth anniversary with the Saints.
Drew Brees has done so much for the city of New Orleans and, as a NOLA native, I can only say THANK YOU!

10. How many Bravolebrities have books out?!
If anyone has a list they could share, I would love to see it! Honestly, I love Carole Radziwill's writing style and admire her career a lot. I've also read Brandi's books and plan on buying Jenni Pulos' book

Hope this caught you up on your guilty pleasures for the week!

Bridget

















No comments:

Post a Comment